Membership at the Y is just the first step in how we help you on your journey to a healthy and happier life for you and your family. The Y offers a fully equipped cardio and weight rooms, outdoor heated pool, two racquetball courts, and over 65 group fitness classes all included for FREE with membership. Check out what else the Y offers to our members below!
For more information or any questions about membership at the Y contact our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at [email protected] or call our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007.
All members are automatically afforded a 50% discount on all programs offered here at the Y. Whether you are looking for programs for yourself, your child, or the whole family, you are guaranteed the member price the minute that you start your Membership at the Y. Check out what programs the Y offers below!
- Reservations are no longer needed to access our facility at this time except for certain Group Fitness Classes. Feel free to call our Welcome Center or make a reservation online below for those classes.
- Check out our Online Schedule below for days and times of our upcoming group fitness classes!
- A Fitness Assessment is a free, 30-minute appointment that presents an opportunity for you to gain an understanding of the gym equipment along with your current health stats. A great way to begin that healthy journey of yours!
- A FIT Pass is required for members 12-15 years who wish to use the cardio and weight room equipment. This 20 minute appointment coaches your teen on how to safely operate all of our equipment and about gym etiquette.
- Have a question about a group fitness class that you’re interested in? Feel free to contact our Fitness Coordinator, Jean Sevilla, at 808-866-5216 or [email protected].
YMCA Mobile App
Download our mobile app for up-to-date notifications and last minute changes to group fitness class schedules.
Our outdoor heated pool is 25 yards with an average temperature of 83 degrees all year round. (Rain and wind affects the temperature of the pool)
- Reservations no longer needed for the pool! Just come on by but please keep in mind that you might need to share a lane if the pool is crowded.
Attire: Swim trunks, swim suits (i.e. bathing suits, rash guards, etc.)
NO t-shirts and cotton fiber shorts
In our locker rooms, we have conveniently offered suit dryers.
NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
All visiting YMCA members across the U.S. are family, so come on in at no charge! Click the button below to learn more!
When school’s out, you can trust the Y to provide an engaging experience for your child right at school. With 5 locations throughout Maui, our program has a long history of helping children to help grow in spirit, mind and body.
- Haiku Elementary
- Kihei Elementary
- Lihikai Elementary
- Pomaika’i Elementary
- Pu’u Kukui Elementary
INTERSESSION DAY CAMPS
Your YMCA provides childcare when school is closed for breaks. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your child is in good hands, while they’re engaging in fun and meaningful activities.
We offer 3 Camp Locations with Camp Moana at the Maui Family YMCA, Camp Nalu at Kihei Elementary School, and Camp One at Pomaikai Elementary School. Our Specialty Camps – archery, basketball, soccer, swimming, etc. – are held at the Maui Family YMCA. Camps are for ages 5-12 (Further age restrictions may apply for certain Specialty Camps). Hours are from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Fees vary depending on camp.
Have something to say or a suggestion? Talk to Mike Morris, our President/CEO, by leaving a comment card at our Welcome Center, stop by and visit him in his office, or email him directly at [email protected].