At the Y, After School Programs are more than just kid-watching. It’s about engaging your children during those critical hours keeping them safe and thriving.
Through a partnership with the Department of Education, the Maui Family YMCA provides after school care for Maui’s children in grades K-5 through A Plus programs at public schools across the island.
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to partner with several Elementary Schools around the island in providing their After-School (A Plus) Programs. The Y currently provides this service at Haiku, Lihikai, Pomaikai, and Puukukui Elementary Schools.
At this time, we are able to provide our services at these approved sites:
2023/2024 School Year A Plus Registration
In-Person Registration Process
Online Registration Process
- Due to the staffing shortages, some of our sites might implement a maximum capacity and start a wait list if it is reached. Please check with the Site Coordinator about the current capacity of their program.
- If there is a waitlist, all completely verified registration packets will be dated and time-stamped to determine placement on their wait list.
- Once either more staff have been found or another child drops out of the program, the Site Coordinator will reach out to you if your child is next off the waitlist.
- Confirmation of enrollment in our program will be sent to you via email by either the Youth Director or Site Coordinator
- Feel free to reach out to our Youth Director, Ricky, at [email protected] for updates on your child’s registration.