Racquetball and handball are played in a four-wall court where each player is required to keep the ball in play by hitting the ball back to the front wall after one bounce. Matches are usually the best out of three games, with racquetball games played to 15 points and handball games played to 21 points.
Members – Free
Potential Member – $10/daily visit
Court Use Etiquette
- Approved eye protection strongly recommended
- Court or non-marking shoes only
- Reservations can be made with Welcome Center in person or over the phone at 808-242-9007 or completely online via the button below
- Reservations can be made by YMCA Members ONLY
- Reservations can be made five days in advance from current day
- Reservations are for one hour and start on the hour
Have a question about racquetball? Feel free to contact our President/CEO, Mike Morris, at [email protected] or 808-243-1622.