Whether it’s through singing or acting out skits, playing soccer or swimming; counselors at the Maui Family YMCA day camp programs have led kids in developing good values and having fun for more than 60 years. Wherever the location, the programs have the same outcome: kids have fun while they learn how to make new friends, build new skills, and grow self-confidence. For kids, the Maui Family Y camp programs are a fun way to enjoy the break from school. For moms and dads, it’s a way to give their children a positive developmental experience. All camp programs provide basic skill knowledge in several different sports and activities. All games will be played in a noncompetitive atmosphere.
The goal of all Maui Family YMCA Day Camp programs is to increase self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth among Maui County youth by developing confidence and competence in a range of hobbies and athletics.
***ARE YOU FALL REAL?***
Camp Moana Program Overview
Camp Moana at the Maui Family YMCA
- 250 Kanaloa Ave
Kahului, HI 96732
5 Years – 12 Years Of Age
October 9th – October 13, 2023
Program Days & Times
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM**
**Late pickups will result in a fee of $1/minute, per child, after 5 PM
Cost for Camp Moana
Members: $160 per child, per week*
Potential Members: $320 per child, per week*
$19/month/child with a one-time $25 join fee
***NEW CAMP FORMAT***
We have revamped our Day Camp programs by combining all Specialty Camps, Super Camps, and our Regular Camp into one Camp Moana. There will be only one price structure and you will only need to sign your child(ren) up for one camp each week, no more debating which camp to choose! Every camper will now be able to experience all the activities we have to offer at camp! Whether it be swimming, golfing, tumbling, art, etc. they will experience it all each week. Along with separating all campers by grade levels, we will also be following a class schedule detailed below:
- 1st Class: 8:50 AM – 9:50 AM
- 2nd Class: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- 3rd Class: 11:10 AM – 12:10 PM
- Lunch: 12:10 PM – 12:50 PM
- 4th Class: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 5th Class: 2:10 PM – 3:10 PM
- 6th Class: 3:20 PM – 4:20 PM
- Any cancellations or changes, after payment has been collected, must be submitted via email to [email protected].
- Pre-Registration closes at 5pm the Saturday prior to the first day of the program week. All Late Registrations made after that time will be assessed a $50 late registration fee, which will be included in the week’s final cost.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must be a member at the time of registration in order to receive the member rate. We do not do any retroactive refunds.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. No spots can be held without payment.
***REGISTRATION NOW OPEN***
It is the mission of the YMCA to provide service for any person or family who desires to participate in the YMCA, regardless of the ability to pay. Those not able to pay the full program fee may be awarded assistance based on financial need. You must have received your award letter in the mail at the time of registration in order to receive the scholarship rate. We do not do any retroactive refunds. Click on the button below for more info about applying*
*There is a cut of date of 2 weeks prior to the start of the first week of camp for any new applications. Any applications turned in after this cut-off date will not have an award for that current season (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and instead be applied towards the next upcoming season.