MEMBERSHIP AT THE Y
NO CONTRACTS. NO ANNUAL FEES. ACCESS EVERYWHERE.
We don’t lock you into contracts or make you pay for a year-long membership up front (unless that is something you prefer). Workout at any YMCA in the USA for no additional or daily fee.
Now, thanks to the YMCA’s Nationwide Membership program, YMCA members have access to all YMCAs around the country and of course, our Y. You can work out at more than 3,000 other YMCAs for no additional or daily fee. This means you can keep up your workouts on business and personal travel across the state and around the country.
YMCA members are drafted once a month and can cancel at any time, at no extra cost! Our joining fee can even be paid over ten months if you don’t want to pay it all upfront and is automatically included in your draft.
Membership Plans & Pricing
The Y offers varying types of Memberships to accommodate every individual’s lifestyle. Whether by yourself, for the entire family, or more short-term options, the Y has it all! Check out our Membership options and payment methods below.
There are many perks to be a Y Member besides our Fitness Facility. Check out the many programs that the Y offers and everything else that comes included for free!
Want to see what the Y looks like before you commit to a membership? take our virtual tour below!
- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities. The replacement fee for a lost card is $3.00.
- Membership at the Maui Family YMCA is non-transferable to another YMCA. If you are just visiting another Y, we are participants in the Nationwide Membership Program. More info via the button below.
- Membership is non-refundable unless under extenuating circumstances. Please contact our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member’s credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge of $10 applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member’s credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid in a timely manner.
- Membership may be frozen for a reason that would be acceptable according to the discretion of the Membership Coordinator. Freeze must be at least a minimum of 2 months up to a year maximum. Scholarship Memberships are not eligible.
- Request must be submitted in writing via the Welcome Center or through our Online Request Form via the button below.
- Notification in writing thirty (30) days prior to requested date of cancellation is required to terminate a membership. Feel free to visit our Cancellation Request page below to request a Cancellation online or visit the Welcome Center to fill out a Cancellation Form.
- Thirty (30) day notice required to change a membership type or information on file. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes. Feel free to complete our online request form via the button below.
FIT Pass for Teens
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 16 years without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of FIT Pass.
NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
All visiting YMCA members across the U.S. are family, so come on in at no charge! Follow the link below to learn more!
Online Membership Login Help
After signing up for a membership at the Y, you should get an automated email asking for you to setup a password so you can access your online membership benefits. If you received this email a while ago, and forgot your password, you may click on the “Forgot your password?” hyperlink when trying to log in. It will ask for your email address or phone number when you attempt each login.
If you have not received this email, you may still use the “Forgot your password?” link to create a new password. You will have the choice to reset your password or to use a one-time code for a quick login instead.
Email address and phone numbers used to login are those kept on file with the Y. If the information you are inputting is not matching, you may contact our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 to double check if information we have on file is up-to-date. For continuing issues, feel free to email our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at email@example.com.
Financial Assistance is available, to the extent possible, through funds from the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign and the Maui Untied Way.
Apply completely online by clicking the button below! Proof of income needed for uploading in order to submit application. Expect a processing time of 2-3 weeks until an award letter is sent to mailing address provided on application.