MEMBERSHIP AT THE Y
Membership Plans & Pricing
The Y offers varying types of Memberships to accommodate every individual’s lifestyle. Whether by yourself, for the entire family, or more short-term options, the Y has it all! Check out our Membership options and payment methods below.
There are many perks to be a Y Member besides our Fitness Facility. Check out the many programs that the Y offers and everything else that comes included for free!
- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities. The replacement fee for a lost card is $3.00.
- Membership at the Maui Family YMCA is non-transferable to another YMCA.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership may be frozen for a reason that would be acceptable according to the discretion of the Membership Coordinator. Freeze must be at least a minimum of 2 months up to a year maximum. Youth and Scholarship Memberships are not eligible.
- Request must be submitted in writing via the Welcome Center or through our Online Request Form via the button below.
- Notification in writing thirty (30) days prior to requested date of cancellation is required to terminate a membership. Feel free to visit our Cancellation Request page below to request a Cancellation online or visit the Welcome Center to fill out a Cancellation Form.
- Thirty (30) day notice required to change a membership. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes. Feel free to download our Reclassification Form below and drop it off to the Welcome Center.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 16 years without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of FIT Pass. Contact our Fitness Coach, Micah Richardson, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member’s credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member’s credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
Financial Assistance is available, to the extent possible, through funds from the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign and the Maui Untied Way.
Download our Scholarship Application below and bring it in to the Welcome Center to apply. Proof of income required for application to be processed. Expect a processing time of 2-3 weeks until an award letter is sent to mailing address provided on application.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Adam Alirez, at email@example.com or call 808-242-9007 ext. 5215.