|Family||Two (2) adults & all children 19 years & under living in the same household
Cost $80 for the first 10 months and $70 per month there after by bank draft OR $100 joiner fee paid at the time of sign up and $70 per month by bank draft
|Single Parent Family||One (1) adult & all children 19 years & under living in the same household
Cost $68.50 for the first 10 months and $58.50 per month thereafter by bank draft OR $100 joiner fee paid at the time of sign up and $58.50 per month by bank draft
|Adult||20 years & older
Cost $56.70 for the first 10 months and $46.70 per month thereafter by bank draft OR $100 joiner fee paid at the time of sign up and $46.70 per month by bank draft
Cost $28.35 for the first 10 months and $23.35 per month thereafter by bank draft OR $50 joiner fee paid at the same time of sign up and $23.35 per month by bank draft
|Youth||12 years & younger
Cost $25 joiner fee and $19 for the first month and $19 per month thereafter by bank draft
|*Temporary membership available|
Get started and download our membership-registration-form to bring in and sign up
Monthly – Bank Draft
For your convenience, the bank draft system is a banking service which allows you to have your monthly membership dues deducted from your checking or savings account automatically. All that is required is your signed authorization and a void check. The bank draft will be deducted on the 20th of the following month. Membership is ongoing and non-refundable.
Annual Paid In Full
Simply pay for an annual membership in full by check, cash or credit card. Membership is non-refundable.
Program Payment & Registration
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must be a member at the time of registration in order to receive the member rate. Many classes have minimum and maximum enrollment qualifications.
Teen/Adult (16 years and adults)
- Full use of weight & cardio room and participation in group fitness classes. Teens ages 13-15 years, must complete a Fit Pass consultation with the Health & Wellness Director, before using the cardio and weight room.
- Free fitness orientation
- Group fitness classes
- Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Use of 25-yard heated lap pool
- Locker Room use
- Member rates on special programs
- Member rates on YMCA Camp Keanae for tenting/ camping
Youth (12 years and younger)
- Use of 25-yard heated pool during open swim
- Locker Room use (with adult supervision)
- Member rates on special programs
Financial Assistance is available, to the extent possible, through funds from the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign and the Maui Untied Way.
- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities. The replacement fee for a lost card is $3.
- Membership at the Maui Family YMCA is non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership may be frozen for documented medical reasons only. Please contact your branch Membership Director to place a membership on hold.
- If termination notification is submitted in writing within ten (10) days of the initial join date, the YMCA will refund the initial payment minus a $25 administration fee. A joining fee is required to rejoin the Maui Family YMCA.
- Notification in writing thirty (30) days prior to next billing date is required to terminate a membership. Faxes and e-mails to the Membership Director of your home branch are acceptable forms of termination as well as filling out the termination form at the Maui Family YMCA. You must receive a confirmation e-mail or letter to confirm the termination request was processed.
- Thirty (30) day notice require to change a membership. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 16 years without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of YMCA Branch fitness equipment orientation.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member’s credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member’s credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
For more information please email Brain Kawamoto at email@example.com or call 242-9007.