MEMBERSHIP AT THE Y
Membership Plans & Pricing
The Y offers varying types of Memberships to accommodate every individual’s lifestyle. Whether by yourself, for the entire family, or more short-term options, the Y has it all! Check out our Membership options and payment methods below.
There are many perks to be a Y Member besides our Fitness Facility. Check out the many programs that the Y offers and everything else that comes included for free!
Want to see what the Y looks like before you commit to a membership? take our virtual tour below!
- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities. The replacement fee for a lost card is $3.00.
- Membership at the Maui Family YMCA is non-transferable to another YMCA.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member’s credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member’s credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
- Membership may be frozen for a reason that would be acceptable according to the discretion of the Membership Coordinator. Freeze must be at least a minimum of 2 months up to a year maximum. Youth and Scholarship Memberships are not eligible.
- Request must be submitted in writing via the Welcome Center or through our Online Request Form via the button below.
- Notification in writing thirty (30) days prior to requested date of cancellation is required to terminate a membership. Feel free to visit our Cancellation Request page below to request a Cancellation online or visit the Welcome Center to fill out a Cancellation Form.
- Thirty (30) day notice required to change a membership. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes. Feel free to download our Reclassification Form below and drop it off to the Welcome Center.
FIT Pass for Teens
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 16 years without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of FIT Pass.
Online Membership Login Help
After signing up for a membership at the Y, you should get an automated email asking for you to setup a password so you can access your online membership benefits. If you received this email a while ago, and forgot your password, you may click on the “Forgot your password?” hyperlink when trying to log in. It will ask for your email address or phone number when you attempt each login.
If you have not received this email, you may still use the “Forgot your password?” link to create a new password. You will have the choice to reset your password or to use a one-time code for a quick login instead.
Email address and phone numbers used to login are those kept on file with the Y. If the information you are inputting is not matching, you may contact our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 to double check if information we have on file is up-to-date. For continuing issues, feel free to email our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at email@example.com.
Financial Assistance is available, to the extent possible, through funds from the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign and the Maui Untied Way.
Apply completely online by clicking the button below! Proof of income needed for uploading in order to submit application. Expect a processing time of 2-3 weeks until an award letter is sent to mailing address provided on application.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Adam Alirez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-242-9007 ext. 5215.