YMCA DAY CAMPS – LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!
Although our Summer Day Camp will be different from Summers past, you can count on the same high quality, fun-filled, and most of all, safe program that you have come to know from the YMCA. We are committed to keeping our participants and staff safe and healthy and the following procedures will be in place for the foreseeable future:
- Temperature and health screening each day
- Face masks required for all staff and children
- Restricted access to childcare/camp spaces to only staff and participants
- Small group sizes with a 1:20 ratio with a significantly reduced capacity for the entire camp program
- Physical distancing will be monitored throughout the entire program
- Scheduled hand washing and access to hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting processes throughout the day
Locations, Dates, Hours of Operation & Age Restrictions
- War Memorial Gymnasium (Kahului/Wailuku)
- South Maui Community Park Gymnasium (Kihei)
- Eddie Tam Gymnasium (Upcountry)
June 29 – August 14*
*Summer Day Camp are composed of weekly sessions.
Monday through Friday*
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM**
*Except when closed for major Holidays
**Late pickups will result in a fee of $1 per minute, per child, after 5:30 PM
4 years – 12 years
- Increased Health and Safety Protocols
- New online Registration Procedures
- Limited Enrollment
What’s The Same
- Wide variety of activities for your child to explore
- Outdoor play
- Opportunity to make friends
- Peace of mind for working parents
We continue to monitor the news and advisories concerning the health crisis. We will communicate any updates immediately by email, on our website and Facebook page so that parents have the timeliest information and can plan accordingly.
- Registration is currently open until the Friday before that week starts where we will stop online registration at midnight.
- In order to comply with physical distancing guidelines, we encourage registrations to be done online.
- For the best experience, create or sign into your online account first. Instructions on how to create online access are found below.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Due to health and safety protocols, we can only offer day camp to a limited number of campers. Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage anyone interested in summer camp to register as soon as possible.
Click on the appropriate button below to register completely online:
Online Membership Login Help
After signing up for a membership at the Y, you should get an automated email asking for you to setup a password so you can access your online membership benefits. If you received this email a while ago, and forgot your password, you may click on the “Forgot your password?” hyperlink when trying to log in. It will ask for your email address or phone number when you attempt each login.
If you have not received this email, you may still use the “Forgot your password?” link to create a new password. You will have the choice to reset your password or to use a one-time code for a quick login instead.
Email address and phone numbers used to login are those kept on file with the Y. If the information you are inputting are not matching, you may contact our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 to double check if information we have on file is up-to-date.
If you need any more information please contact our Youth Director, Brian Kawamoto, at 808-242-9007 ext. 5216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.