MAUI YMCA AFTER-SCHOOL (A+) PROGRAM
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to partner with several Elementary Schools around the island in providing their After-School (A+) Programs. The Y currently provides this service at Haiku, Kihei, Lihikai, Pomaikai, and Puukukui Elementary Schools.
Due to recent adjustments pertaining to face to face blended learning schedules, enrollment will be determined by each school administration.
2020/2021 A+ Registration
The Maui Family YMCA is excited to be a part of your child’s 2020/2021 A+ experience!
Due to CDC Guidelines, A+ registration for the upcoming school year has been adjusted.
- Please download and print the 2020/2021 A+ Registration packet
- If you do not have access to a printer, you may pick up a packet at our Main Office during operating hours
- Completed packets, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy, must be submitted to the Main Office of the Maui Family YMCA in person during operating hours beginning July 13
- Monday – Friday: 6AM to 6PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 4PM
- Completed packets may be mailed in any time after July 13 and will be date stamped once received
- Applications will be date stamped when received and your child will be accepted on a first come first served basis
- Families will be contacted and notified once the enrollment process begins
- Please make sure the application is complete, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy
- Incomplete applications will be returned and must be resubmitted
- Monthly payments are due on the first program day of every month. For a full list of payment dates please refer to our A+ Payment
If you need any more information please contact our Youth Director, Brian Kawamoto, at 808-242-9007 ext. 5216 or email@example.com.