MAUI YMCA AFTER-SCHOOL (A+) PROGRAM
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to partner with several Elementary Schools around the island in providing their After-School (A+) Programs. The Y currently provides this service at Haiku, Kihei, Lihikai, Pomaikai, and Puukukui Elementary Schools.
At this time, we are able to provide our services at approved sites:
- Kihei Elementary School
- Pomaika`i Elementary School
- Pu`ukukui Elementary School (Beginning May 3rd, 2021)
**Reduced enrollment has been implemented in order to comply with CDC Guidelines.
We will be working with the other Elementary Schools to determine when are able to resume service at their site.
2020/2021 A+ Registration
The Maui Family YMCA is excited to be a part of your child’s 2020/2021 A+ experience!
Due to CDC Guidelines, A+ registration for the 2020/2021 school year has been adjusted.
- Please download and print the 2020/2021 A+ Registration packet
- If you do not have access to a printer, you may pick up a packet at the Main Office of the Maui Family YMCA during operating hours
- Completed packets, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy, can be submitted to the Main Office of the Maui Family YMCA
- Applications will be date/time stamped when received
- Families will be contacted with five (5) business days upon receiving application
- Enrollment will be conducted on a first come first serve basis
- Communication regarding Acceptance Status may take up to five (5) business days
- Please make sure the application is complete, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy
- Acceptable subsidy documents can be found on at the end of the A+ Registration Packet
- Incomplete applications will be returned and must be resubmitted
If you need any more information please contact our Programs Assistant, Ashley Smith, at 808-242-9007 ext. 5218 or email@example.com.