MAUI YMCA AFTER-SCHOOL (A+) PROGRAM
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to partner with several Elementary Schools around the island in providing their After-School (A+) Programs. The Y currently provides this service at Haiku, Kihei, Lihikai, Pomaikai, and Puukukui Elementary Schools.
At this time, we are unable to provide our services until the return of face to face learning. We will be working with Elementary Schools to determine when are able to resume service.
2020/2021 A+ Registration
The Maui Family YMCA is excited to be a part of your child’s 2020/2021 A+ experience!
Due to CDC Guidelines, A+ registration for the upcoming school year has been adjusted.
- Please download and print the 2020/2021 A+ Registration packet
- If you do not have access to a printer, you may pick up a packet at our Main Office during operating hours
- Completed packets, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy, can be submitted to the Main Office of the Maui Family YMCA
- Completed packets may be mailed directly to the Main Office of the Maui Family YMCA
- Applications will be date stamped when received and your child(ren)’s enrollment will be accepted on a first come first served basis
- Families will be contacted and notified once the enrollment process begins
- Please make sure the application is complete, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy
- Incomplete applications will be returned and must be resubmitted
If you need any more information please contact our Youth Director, Brian Kawamoto, at 808-242-9007 ext. 5216 or email@example.com.