MAUI YMCA AFTER-SCHOOL (A+) PROGRAM
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to partner with several Elementary Schools around the island in providing their After-School (A+) Programs. The Y currently provides this service at Haiku, Kihei, Lihikai, Pomaikai, and Puukukui Elementary Schools.
2020/2021 A+ Registration
The Maui Family YMCA is excited to be a part of your child’s 2020/2021 A+ experience!
Due to CDC Guidelines, A+ registration for the upcoming school year has been adjusted.
- Please download and print the 2020/2021 A+ Registration packet
- If you do not have access to a printer, you may pick up a packet at our Main Office during operating hours
- Completed packets, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy, must be submitted to the Main Office of the Maui Family YMCA in person during operating hours beginning July 13
- Monday – Friday: 6AM to 6PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 4PM
- Completed packets may be mailed in any time after July 13 and will be date stamped once received
- Applications will be date stamped when received and your child will be accepted on a first come first served basis
- Families will be contacted and notified when your child can start
- Please make sure the application is complete, including supporting documents when applying for subsidy
- Incomplete applications will be returned and must be resubmitted
- Monthly payments are due on the first program day of every month. For a full list of payment dates please refer to our A+ Payment
If you need any more information please contact our Youth Director, Brian Kawamoto, at 808-242-9007 ext. 5216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.