Fall Break Day Camp
Whether it’s through singing or acting out skits, playing soccer or swimming; counselors at the Maui Family YMCA Day Camp programs have led kids in developing good values and having fun for more than 50 years. Wherever the location, the programs have the same outcome: kids have fun while they learn how to make new friends, build new skills, and grow self-confidence. For kids, the Maui YMCA Camp programs are a fun way to enjoy the break from school. For moms and dads, it’s a way to give their children a positive developmental experience. All Camp programs provide basic skill knowledge in several different sports and activities and played in a completely non-competitive atmosphere.
The goal of all Maui Family YMCA Day Camp programs is to increase self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth among Maui County youth by developing confidence and competence in a range of hobbies and athletics.
Program Dates: Monday, October 9th, 2023 to Friday, October 13th, 2023
Program Times: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
– Parents are welcome to check in and out their camper(s) anytime during program hours.
– Pick-ups made after 5:00 PM come with a $1 per minute late charge that must be paid with Camp Staff (cash preferred)
Just A Head’s Up!!
- Lunch and snacks are not provided with the Program so don’t forget to pack your child(ren) a lunch and two sets of snacks every day.
- Snacks can be purchased from our Snack Fridge but a parent must be present for all purchases.
- Free swim time in our pool comes included with ALL Camps so don’t forget to pack swim clothes and a towel every day.
- Pre-Registration (online & in-person) closes at the end of day on Saturday, October 1st. Any Late Registrations made after the Program has started must be made in-person with the Welcome Center and come with a $50 late registration fee included in the week’s total.
- Financial Assistance available at www.mauiymca.org/scholarship-application.A reminder that applications take 2 – 3 weeks to process. Please plan ahead and submit an application ASAP.
Camp Moana - Ages 5-12 Years