Spring Break Day Camp
Whether it’s through singing or acting out skits, playing soccer or swimming; counselors at the Maui Family YMCA Day Camp programs have led kids in developing good values and having fun for more than 50 years. Wherever the location, the programs have the same outcome: kids have fun while they learn how to make new friends, build new skills, and grow self-confidence. For kids, the Maui YMCA Camp programs are a fun way to enjoy the break from school. For moms and dads, it’s a way to give their children a positive developmental experience. All Camp programs provide basic skill knowledge in several different sports and activities and played in a completely non-competitive atmosphere.
The goal of all Maui Family YMCA Day Camp programs is to increase self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth among Maui County youth by developing confidence and competence in a range of hobbies and athletics.
Program Dates: March 13 – 17, 2023
Program Times: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Parents are welcome to check in and out their camper(s) anytime during program hours.
– Pick-ups made after 5:00 PM come with a $1 per minute late charge that must be paid with Camp Staff (cash preferred)
Just A Head’s Up!!
- Lunch and snacks are not provided with the Program so don’t forget to pack your child(ren) a lunch and two sets of snacks every day.
- Snacks can be purchased from our Snack Fridge but a parent must be present for all purchases.
- Free swim time in our pool comes included with ALL Camps so don’t forget to pack swim clothes and a towel every day.
- Pre-Registration closes the Saturday prior to the first day of program week. All Late Registrations made after the Program Start Date come with an extra $50 late registration fee included in the week’s total cost.
- Financial Assistance available at www.mauiymca.org/scholarship-application. Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, February 28th to apply towards Spring Break.