SPORTS & RECREATION
Racquetball / Handball
Racquetball and handball are played in a four-wall court where each player is required to keep the ball in play by hitting the ball back to the front wall after one bounce. Matches are usually the best out of three games, with racquetball games played to 15 points and handball games played to 21 points.
Members – Free
Potential Member – $10/daily visit
• Approved eye protection strongly recommended.
• Court or non-marking shoes only.
- Reservations can be made with Welcome Center in person or over the phone at 808-242-9007 or completely online via the button below
- Racquetball/handball reservations can be made by YMCA Members ONLY
- Reservations can be made five days in advance from current day
- Reservations are for one hour and start on the hour
One-hour racquetball lessons for all ages at any level of play. Learn swing mechanics, shot-making, rules, safety, drills, court positioning and strategy. Times are flexible. For more information, call the Welcome Center at 808-242-9007.
Members Only – Free
Have a question about racquetball? Feel free to contact our President/CEO, Mike Morris, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-242-9007 ext. 1622.