SPORTS & RECREATION
One-hour racquetball lessons for all ages at any level of play. Learn swing mechanics, shot-making, rules, safety, drills, court positioning and strategy. Times are flexible. For more information, call the Welcome Center at 808-242-9007.
Members Only – Free
Racquetball / Handball
Racquetball and handball are played in a four-wall court where each player is required to keep the ball in play by hitting the ball back to the front wall after one bounce. Matches are usually the best out of three games, with racquetball games played to 15 points and handball games played to 21 points.
• Approved eye protection strongly recommended.
• Court or non-marking shoes only.
• Racquetball/handball reservations can be made by YMCA Members ONLY!
• Reservations can be made seven days in advance.
• Reservations are for one hour and start on the hour.
• When courts are not reserved, they can be used on a first-come, first- served basis.
Members – Free
Potential Members – $10/day pass
Have a question about racquetball? Feel free to contact our President/CEO, Mike Morris, at email@example.com or 808-242-9007 ext. 1622.