Racquetball / Handball
Racquetball and handball are played in a four-wall
court where each player is required to keep the ball in play by hitting the ball back to the front wall after one bounce. Matches are usually the best out of three games, with racquetball games played to 15 points and handball games played to 21 points.
Fee: Free for Member
• Approved eye protection strongly recommended.
• Court or non-marking shoes only.
• Racquetball/handball reservations can be made by YMCA Members ONLY!
• Reservations can be made seven days in advance.
• Reservations are for one hour and start on the hour.
• Less than 2 hours cancellation a $10 “NO SHOW” fee will be charged.
• When courts are not reserved, they can be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
One-hour racquetball lessons for all ages at any level of play. Learn swing mechanics, shot-making, rules, safety, drills, court positioning and strategy. Times are flexible. For more info, call the front desk.
Fee: Members Free