SPINNING® AT THE Y
A challenge for the body…
A ride for the mind…
A celebration for the spirit.
This one hour group workout will strengthen your cardiovascular system and improve muscular strength and endurance while riding on specialized bikes accompanied by fun and motivating music.
Potential Members: $10/day pass
What to Bring and Wear:
• Bring a towel and water bottle.
• Padded bike shorts, cross trainer or bike shoes, and heart monitor are recommended.
Spinning® Reservations and Cancellations:
- Call the Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 for reservations up to a day in advance.
- Cancellations must be made 2 hours prior to the start of class.
- If a class has a wait list and you do not cancel, a $10 NO SHOW fee will be charged.
- You must arrive 5 minutes prior to class to reserve your bike, or your reservation will be given to the first person on the wait list.
Have any questions about Spinning® classes? Feel free to contact our Health & Wellness Coordinator, Jodi Birdsong-Ottman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-242-9007 ext. 5019.