Under the supervision of the Fitness Director, the Personal Trainer will provide fitness assessments, orientations and workout sessions for the members. Duties include: working a specific shift on the fitness floor, providing friendly customer service, free fitness testing, free Healthy Start program, fee based personalized training programs and teach circuit classes.
- Must be CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
- Must possess strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Have at least one nationally recognized personal trainer certification or a Bachelor in Exercise Science or related
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience
- Able to work all ages (teen to seniors)