MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION REQUEST
More than ever, your membership means more
As we work to continue to serve you, I have an urgent request for you: Please stay with us during this difficult time and keep your membership active.
By continuing your membership, you will allow us to maintain the financial resources needed to focus our time, people and energies to where our community needs it most.
We hate to see anyone leave the Y but understand that certain situations will arise that will lead to your departure. There are two ways to request a membership cancellation:
- Visit our Welcome Center and fill out a Membership Cancellation Form
- Complete the Online Cancellation Request below
*Absolutely NO membership cancellations are accepted over the phone*
Keep in mind that should you cancel and return at a later date, you will be required to pay the initial Joiner Fee again upon reactivation of your membership. Did you know that you could freeze your membership instead? This way your membership stays active while we withhold charges for up to a maximum of one year! Check out our Membership Freeze Page through the button below:
Please complete the process below to request to cancel your membership online. Our Membership Coordinator, Adam Alirez, will follow-up with you via email on the status of your cancellation request after submission.
Online Membership Cancellation Instructions
- Click on the button below to go to our operating site and then click on blue Register button
- It will ask that you login to your online YMCA account first before being able to continue with the request process using your email address or phone number.
- If you have forgotten your password, you may click on the “Forgot your password?” hyperlink which will then give you the option to complete a quick login using a one-time code sent to your email address or phone
- If your email address or phone number is not being recognized, you may contact our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 to confirm that information we have on file is up-to-date.
- After logging in, you may continue the registration process. You will know that you have completed the request process when you have reached the signature page.
- Our Membership Coordinator will contact you via email to confirm your finalized freeze start and end dates