MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION REQUEST
We hate to see anyone leave the Y but understand that certain situations will arise that will lead to your departure. There are two ways to request a membership cancellation:
- Visit our Welcome Center and fill out a Membership Cancellation Form
- Complete the Online Cancellation Request below
*Absolutely NO membership cancellations are accepted over the phone*
Keep in mind that should you cancel and return at a later date, you will be required to pay the initial Joiner Fee again upon reactivation of your membership. Did you know that you could freeze your membership instead? This way your membership stays active while we withhold charges for up to a maximum of one year! Check out our Membership Freeze Page through the button below:
Please complete the process below to request to cancel your membership online. Our Membership Coordinator, Adam Alirez, will follow-up with you via email on the status of your cancellation request after submission.
Online Membership Cancellation Instructions
- Click on the button below to go to our operating site and then click on blue Register button
- It will ask that you login to your online YMCA account first before being able to continue with the request process.
- If you have not logged in before, you may set up online access to your account by clicking on the Find Account button in the middle column.
- If your account has an obsolete email address or you forgot the payment method attached to your membership in order to verify your identity, please email our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at email@example.com for assistance.
- IMPORTANT: After verifying your identity to create your login, an email will be sent to you to complete setting up online access. THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR CANCELLATION.
- You must then head back to this page and complete this process by logging in with the login information that you just created.
- You will know that you have completed the request process when you have reached the signature page.
- Our Membership Coordinator will contact you via email to confirm your finalized date of cancellation