|SALARY RANGE:||$10.10 – $12.00/hour (based on experience)|
Responsible for the safety of members, program participants and patrons using the Maui Family YMCA Pool. Serves as a representative of the YMCA of providing quality customer service, while meeting all standards and expectations. Works under the supervision and guidance of the Aquatics Director.
- Knowledge of life guarding and pool safety
- High school diploma or GED required
- YMCA or Red Cross Lifeguard Certification required (free training available through YMCA with agreement of 6-month work contract)
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer/AED and First Aid required (free training available through YMCA)
- TB test required
- 1 year experience in life guarding preferred.
All applications can be turned in to our Welcome Center or mailed in to the address, faxed to the number, or emailed below: