I’m a New Member
Mahalo and for being a part of the Maui Family YMCA, here is some information to help you get started.
– A fitness orientation last approximately 30 minutes and presents an opportunity to gain an understanding of the gym equipment.
– Fit Pass is required for members 13-15 years who wish to use the cardio and weight room equipment.
Appointment times and availability vary. Please call our Health & Wellness Director, Jodi @ 242-9007 for appointment times
-Download our app for up-to-date notifications and class schedules (links provided below):
– Our outdoor heated pool is 25 yards with an average temperature of 83 degrees*
*Weather and busyness affects the temperature of the pool.
– Attire: Swim trunks, swim suits i.e. bathing suits, rash guards, etc.
NO t-shirts and cotton fiber shots
– In our locker rooms, we have conveniently offered suit dryers.
KULA COUNTRY FARMS
There’s no need to drive to upcountry for fresh and organic vegetables!
Pick up your order form at the front desk, turn it in by Friday 5 pm (cash or check), and your Kula Country Farm vegetables will be delivered at the YMCA the following Tuesday at 10 am.
We welcome all visiting YMCA members for a daily minimal fee of $3.00
When school’s out, you can trust the Y to provide an engaging experience for your child right at school. With 5 locations throughout Maui, our program has a long history of helping children to help grow in spirit, mind and body.
– Locations: Haiku Elementary, Kihei Elementary, Lihikai Elementary, Pomaika’i Elementary and Pu’u Kukui Elementary.
Please see school site coordinator for more info.
Any other questions, please call or stop by the front desk, or email Senior Programs Director Jason @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Your YMCA provides childcare when school is closed for breaks. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your child is in good hands, while they’re engaging in fun and meaningful activities.
– We offer Camp Moana (Kahului YMCA) and Camp Nalu (Kihei Elementary). Our enrichment camps – archery, basketball, cooking, soccer and swimming – are taught at the Kahului location. Camps are for ages 4-13; those 14-15 are encouraged to register for the Counselor-In-Training program. Hours are 7:30 am – 5:30 pm. Fees vary depending on camp.
Come experience the most beautiful spot on Maui at Camp Keanae, an affordable cliff top retreat overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Bring your own tent, linens, sleeping bags, towels, cooler, food, charcoal grilling
supplies. Camp stoves welcome.
Fees: Per Night, per YMCA Member $15
Per Night, per YMCA Family $25
(2 adults & children 19 years & under)
Range from sleeping 12 to 60, and are equipped with twin size bunk beds with
five inch mattresses. Bring your own linens, sleeping bags, towels, cooler, food, charcoal
grilling supplies. Camp stoves welcome. Cabins do have electricity, but no refrigerator.
Fees: $25 per night per person. Children 4 & under are free.
COTTAGES OCEAN VIEW TWO-UNIT DUPLEX:
Each two bedroom unit includes one queen size and two twin size beds, bed linens,
towels, armoire, bath with tub/shower, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker,
kitchenette (table & chairs, cookware, serving ware, plates, silverware, cups etc.), gas
grill with side cooking burner, large sided furnished lanai overlooking the ocean, chaise
lounges and more. Up to four people per unit. Bring your own food and personal items.
Fees: Per night, per unit
Ice machine – 2 fire pits, 1 sheltered – Full size gymnasium – Large game field – Two bathhouses with hot showers, filtered water, regular toilets, sink & mirror areas – Spectacular cliff top ocean views – Fully quipped fitness center available with on-site arrangements
Have something to say or a suggestion? Talk to Mike Morris, our CEO, by leaving a comment card at our Welcome Center.