MAUI FAMILY YMCA
ONLINE FACILITY RESERVATION
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to announce some major changes to our Reservation System due to the Governor’s planned lifting of capacity restrictions occurring on July 8th, 2021. We are confident that this is just the first step that Hawaii is taking towards normalcy again while also ensuring that the community of Maui as a whole are kept as safe as possible. Check out below what has changed!
Reservations can be made by calling our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 during our modified hours of operation of Mondays through Fridays at 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You are also allowed to make a reservation on your own at any time of the day via our Online Reservation System located below.
Want to see what the facility looks like now?
- EFFECTIVE 07/08/2021: Reservations are no longer needed for the areas listed below! Just don’t forget to scan your member card upon each visit!
- Weight Room
- Cardio Room
- Group Fitness Classes (except SPIN)
- Certain Days & Times in the Pool (see schedule below)
- Reservations can only be made up to 5 days in advance from the current date with the entire day available for reservations beginning at 6 AM (8 AM for Saturdays) on that 5th day. (Even though we are closed, our system still counts Sundays)
- Members can reserve any number of times within the same day in the facility, but only once per day for the pool, and as many times within the week up until 5 days into the future.
- Face masks must still be worn at ALL times in ALL areas of the facility
- You can change or cancel your reservation at any time as long as it is at least an hour before your scheduled appointment. Once it is within the hour before your appointment is scheduled, it is too late to make any changes online and you must call our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 to cancel.
Online Reservation System
Online Reservation Instructions
- In order to see and make a reservation on the online schedule, you must login to your account first. An email should have been sent directly to your email letting you know what your login information is.
- If we don’t have your current email address in our system, then you need to email our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at email@example.com for him to create an account for you.
- Group Fitness Classes and Open Lap Swim do not need to be reserved (Except Swim Fit). They are there for informational purposes only.
- Racquetball Court, Private Lap Lane, Family Pool Zone, & SPIN Classes are available at a limited capacity. Make a reservation now before we run out of spots!
- The Facility and the Pool have been separated onto two different calendars but can easily be found by clicking on the link on the top of the reservation page.
- The Private Lap Lane, Open Lap Swim, Family Pool Zone, Swim Fit, and Water Aerobics Classes can be found on the Schedule for Pool Reservations.
- The Racquetball Court, SPIN Classes and all other Group Fitness Classes can all be found on the Schedule for Facility Reservations. Reminder: reservations are not needed for the Weight and Cardio Rooms.
- To make a reservation, you just need to click on the appropriate hour for the area of the facility you wish to reserve. Then click the (Create) New Reservation button, followed by Create Reservation. A confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your reserved time.
- You can edit or delete a reservation under the “Agenda” tab or the “Your reservations” if you are using the system on a mobile device by clicking on the pen and notepad icon.
If you have any difficulties in trying to make a reservation, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Adam Alirez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.