MAUI FAMILY YMCA
ONLINE FACILITY RESERVATION
Due to the limited number of people allowed in our facility at one time, we will be only allowing our currently active members access during Phase 1 of our reopening. Members are also only allowed access during their specific reservation in order to limit the amount of people coming in to our facility at one time.
Reservations can be made by calling our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 during our modified hours of operation of Mondays through Fridays at 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. You are also allowed to make a reservation on your own at any time of the day via our Online Reservation System located below.
Want to see what the facility looks like now?
- The facility has been broken down into 5 specific areas for reservation: Pool Lap Lane, Weight Room, Racquetball Court, Multi-Use Court
- Reservations are no longer needed for the Cardio Room! They are now offered on a first come, first serve basis. Let the Welcome Center know that you are heading up and they will check on availability for you. Please restrict your time in there to no longer than one hour.
- The Pool can afford 5 reservations per hour, the Weight Room 8 per hour, the Racquetball Court only 2 per hour, and the Multi-Use Court 2 per hour.
- The Pool Lap Lanes may be shared between members of the same household, meaning only one reservation needs to be made.
- Separate reservations per family member must be made for other areas of the facility in order to comply with CDC guidelines for the number of people in a single area.
- Reservations are 55 minutes total in length
- Reservations can only be made up to 5 days in advance from the current date
- There are now no other restrictions on reservations. Members can reserve any number of times within the same day and as many times up until 5 days into the future.
- You can change or cancel your reservation at any time as long as it is at least an hour before your scheduled appointment. Once it is within the hour before your appointment is scheduled, it is too late to make any changes online and you must call our Welcome Center at 808-242-9007 to cancel.
- Too many “no show” reservations will result in online access being revoked and you must then call in all future reservations for up to a week.
Online Reservation System
Online Reservation Instructions
- In order to see and make a reservation on the online schedule, you must login to your account first. An email should have been sent directly to your email letting you know what your login information is.
- If we don’t have your current email address in our system, then you need to email our Membership Coordinator, Adam, at firstname.lastname@example.org for him to create an account for you.
- Each area has been given a specific color: Pool Lap Lane, Weight Room, Racquetball Court, & Multi-Use Court.
- SPIN Classes and Group Fitness Classes are now available at a reduced capacity! Make a reservation now before we run out of spots!
- To make a reservation, you just need to click on the appropriate hour for the area of the facility you wish to reserve. Then click the (Create) New Reservation button, followed by Create Reservation. A confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your reserved time.
- You can edit or delete a reservation under the “Agenda” tab or the “Your reservations” if you are using the system on a mobile device by clicking on the pen and notepad icon.
If you have any difficulties in trying to make a reservation, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Adam Alirez, at email@example.com.