CHILD CARE CAREERS
Child Watch Volunteer
|SCHEDULE:||Monday-Friday 8:00am – 1:00pm/4:00pm – 7:00pm|
Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
|BENEFITS:||Free Facility Access|
Position is responsible for supervision of children while parents utilize the fitness facility at the Kahului YMCA. Reports directly to the Child Watch Coordinator.
• Supports the vision of the Association.
• Responsible for healthy and safety of the children in the Child Watch room.
• Maintain the cleanliness of Child Watch room.
• Conducts quality activities for children.
• Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff volunteers and the community.
• Is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with the required dress code.
• Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
• Customer service oriented.
• Knowledge of general health and wellness.
• Able to be CPR/AED, First Aid trained.
• TB clearance required
• Experience in baby-sitting or child care preferred.