MAUI YMCA AFTER-SCHOOL (A+) PROGRAM
The Maui Family YMCA is proud to partner with several Elementary Schools around the island in providing their After-School (A+) Programs. The Y currently provides this service at Haiku, Kihei, Lihikai, Pomaikai, and Puukukui Elementary Schools.
March 2020 A+ Prorated Refund Request
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the State of Hawaii Department of Education (HIDOE) is offering to prorate charges for the month of March 2020 to assist families facing economic hardship. Click on the button below to submit a request.
*2020/2021 School Year Registration Information Coming Soon*
- Click on the box below to download the Registration Packet required by the Hawaii Department of Education (HIDOE) and to get more information about the A+ Program
- After your forms are printed out and completed please bring them to the A+ site located in the cafeteria (of your school applying for) Monday through Friday between hours of 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM
- No new registrations will be accepted during the first week of school in August, instead registration will open on the second week of school ONLY
- NO registration packets will be accepted at the Maui Family YMCA Kahului facility
- Please allow at up to a week of processing time before your child is able to attend
- If applying for subsidy please bring with you a full months worth of your most current pay stubs
- If you are paying in full or do not qualify for subsidy, please be prepared to bring payment for the 1st month in the amount of $120
- Card and check ONLY (cash will not be accepted)
- After your child is enrolled and first payment has been made, subsequent payments MUST be made at the Maui Family YMCA Kahului facility
- Maui Family YMCA Kahului accepts all forms of payment (card, cash, or check)
- Payments can be made over the phone with card as well; call the Welcome Center at 808-242-9007
- Auto-pay through card is also available; visit our Welcome Center or download our A+ Auto-Pay Form below!
- Monthly payments are due on the first program day of every month. For a full list of payment dates please refer to our A+ Payment Schedule below.
A+ Office Contact Information
Site Coordinators at each site and their contact numbers:
Haiku Elementary A+ – Paula Schoeppner at 808-575-3006
Kihei Elementary A+ – Paige Carlson at 808-727-4443
Lihikai Elementary A+ – Tiana Kauweloa at 808-873-3037
Pomaikai Elementary A+ – Auli’i Pacheco at 808-727-4880
Puukukui Elementary A+ – Bryanne Feliciano at 808-727-3030
If you need any more information please contact our Youth Director, Brian Kawamoto, at 808-242-9007 ext. 5216 or email@example.com.